Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hail to the Chief...







Thats right...I'm now officially Junior President of the Inland Empires chapter of the ACF.

You all better start saluting me now!!! LOL

So...here is our menu and and the dishes for this week...

Pretty good stuff as always...the Seniors are doing a great job with the food and presentation.

Today, we had a special party for 26 firefighters...relax ladies! Me and three other students were in charge of helping and serving them. It was fun. They were a great and understanding group and seemed to really enjoy themselves. We were just flattered that they chose to come to the academy to have their get together. But, on top of this large party...WE WERE BUSY!

Overall the day was good...Thanks to my Scholls, my feet have been doing fine with all the standing and walking around. Dear Mr. Scholls...please send my check my home for this product endorsement!

The rest of the week is going to be real, real busy. I have two meetings after school to have a walk through at an event thats happening in Temecula...Field to the fork. http://www.temeculavalleyslowfood.org/

And I will have my first official meeting as Junior President with ACF tomorrow after that meeting. As my first act of president, Twinkies for all new members!!!! LOL

I'm actually really looking forward to working with the members of this organization. and hopefully I can make a difference.

Ok...enough for today...next update probably won't be till Sunday...if I survive the Saturday event.

No comments:

Post a Comment